Breakthrough Innovation Advisors, LLC company literature
Books co-authored by Bruce on innovation: No-Excuses Innovation
- Stanford University Press website for No-Excuses Innovation
- Two-page brief on No-Excuses Innovation
- “Off the Shelf” podcast with Conference Board senior fellow and innovation expert John Metselaar interviewing Bruce Vojak and Walter Herbst on No-Excuses Innovation
Books co-authored by Bruce on innovation: Serial Innovators
- Stanford University Press website for Serial Innovators
- Two-page brief on Serial Innovators
- MIT Sloan Management Review book review
- Forbes book review
- Fast Company expert blog
Book chapters co-authored by Bruce on innovation
Peer-reviewed journal and conference proceeding publications
Bruce Vojak’s research career consists of two distinct phases, a twenty-five-year stream (1977 to 2002) in the general field of physical electronics and a nearly twenty-five-year stream (1999 to present) in the general field of innovation.
A list of Bruce’s authored or co-authored 70 peer-reviewed journal publications and 48 conference presentations—spanning both his technical and business careers—is available upon request.